The New Thang..

Peoples...

This is something I am creating in order for you common folk to see what's happening in the life of a relative, friend, co-worker, fellow human being, habitual cereal-eater, lover of eggs (the kind you use for cooking and such), and someone who commonly breathes oxygen. I'm going to post as often as I can think about it and hopefully this will succeed in ultimately wasting much of my time, as well as yours in the process. So, happy reading. Or looking. Or scrolling.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salutations Mr. Wondrous Imperfections,

It is with an inexplicable, quite surprising (and perhaps a tad unnerving) air of pleasure that I welcome your blog-ness into my quaint, peaceful world. I am very much looking forward to the what are sure to be intimately involved details of the goings on and off of your existence. I saw Mos Def in a feature film entirely below his worthiness and thought of you immediately. As they say in America on every corner of the Bronx in New York City, "I miss you HomeSlice." I think it's absolutely preposterous that one must have an account with either Google or Blogger to "identify" oneself and/or one's comments. It is for this very reason that I will not open an account with either (despite my growing love for you) but will simply sign this comment as anonymous and identify myself in the body of the comment (or in the closing). Fuck the system. I Love You.

Your,
Mexi-Melt Goddess of All That Is "Hood"
Tyler Cannon said…
My "Hoodish" Mexi-Melt Amica,

Fuck the system indeed. Be aware, for what cometh might both enlighten and force you to drink some milk.

-TC
Anonymous said…
Hey my man,

I just got your blog this morning, I have to head out. I will re-comment later. But in the mean time... I'm seriously having dirty thoughts about white bunny...

I too have to stay anonymous, but I will contact to you and you know.