Not in a long time, but some of the time

I should have kept this up, I know mom. Bu I didn't. Now I have much catching up to do. I know. But I promise I'll help everyone of the world who reads this blasted rambling of nothing and all that is absurd and radical to live up to this phrase that has now gone on too long. Way too long. There's not much I can do at this point, but tell you that I am going to be a father in about 7 months (woooooo hoooooo daddoooooo-dom here I come.. I have no idea what the hell is going to happen, but I'll take it all as it all comes). I'm going to make this all as interesting as I can, helping people dive into my thoughts and ramblings like cave diving in the stalactites and stalagmites in the cranial cerebral cortex of someone cool, like Ron Pearlman or someone closely related. Now, try to keep up with this blog, and I'll try to keep it up. We can help each other, like a back scratch apparatus (I know that's really a one-way type device, but that's really how it's going to be here. I have to entertain myself, and I'm going to let some things just seep through the cracks. This whole other off-subject joint makes no point. Success!). And so alas, here we goez. Cheers (again) and let's get on with the damn thing.

Comments

Unknown said…
That's heavy Tyler.
But I like it.
MOM