Paris.. are we here? Yes.

I am in Paris with my father. Just arrived about an hour ago. We are just hanging out in the hotel right now, studying the place, and figuring out which is the best way to create havoc. We shall see what happens within the coming days. My sleep has been lacking in the last few days, so I am a bit delusional. That's one of the only ways to be. Tonight I should sleep like a cadaver, or a rock. Because they are the same thing, except one used to have blood pumping in it's veins. I'll post some pictures of our adventures later, but for now let this put your mind into a wonderful spin. Booya!
That's a supposed UFO near the Eiffel Tower. Oh boy oh boy, I hope we get a glimpse of one of those. I have to give those dudes their spatula back from when I borrowed it last Easter.

Comments