2010 (The Year of the Infinite Unknown)





Initially, I thought about doing a post about how I feel 2010 is going to be, in terms of my expectations, and what I can decipher from trends and analysis of socioeconomic intricacies, but I have decided not to do such. Because I am not a psychic, and I love surprises, and I might have just returned from the bathroom so I'm using that as an excuse to exit myself from a trap I just set on myself (take a field trip into my mind once upon a meery dusk, and you'll smell what I'm stepping in). My and Val's child is on schedule, we assume, for June
, so we are preparing for the arrival of said Viking/ Sicilian being. In January 2009 I said that both 2009 and 2010 will be life-changing years for myself (come to think of it, in small cases or larger, each year could be considered to be "life changing", pending on what you think a life-changing ev
en is) and so far the events that have passed have proven this prophecy to be in fact, true (I'm going to start charging money for this).
Today we drove across Sicily, as we spent the passing of the New Year in Palermo, Sicily. It was beautiful to see the land roll by again and again, circling in and out of clouds, and jutting into the rigid rocks of the inner parts of the island. A very interesting and calming way to begin the New Year. I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, because I believe that we as people should always try to objectively observe and mold ourselves into what we believe is a true an
d just being, with positive energies, without intention to harm or negatively impact another, and lead fulfilling and inspiring lives (in the name of whatever we choose). Whatever we need to do in order cleanse our thoughts and educate, and learn from others, let's roll with it. If you read this, thanks for reading*!
*If you are not reading this then I shouldn't even finish this sentence because you will never have known for it to exist.

Comments